General Terms & Conditions
Scope & General principles
- Unless additional written agreements exist wherein is stated that they are legally above the General Terms and Conditions (GTCs) (e.g. contracts, accepting the customer’s GTCs, etc.), all present legal transactions are concluded based on the herein mentioned GTCs.
- If applicable elements are not regulated in other written agreements, the regulations mentioned here supplement those areas.
- Assurances, promises and guarantees or agreements deviating from these GTCs in connection with the conclusion of a contract shall only become binding upon written confirmation.
- We cannot offer services (repairs, maintenance, etc.) which are in the scope of service partner companies. If required, these must be ordered through the respective service company.
- We work according to legal standards and to standards especially declared by us. If further standards should be applied, this must be specified in written form.
Offer and contract conclusion
- Offers are binding in the four weeks following the date of the offer. If accepted by the customer a binding contract is concluded for both sides.
- If the customer is in default of payment from another contractual obligation, we are entitled to refuse the fulfillment of our obligations under the new contract until full payment of the service rendered from all other contractual obligations.
- Invoices are to be settled within 45 days from the date of the invoice.
- Complaints about invoices must be made in writing within 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
- In the event of default of payment, the customer undertakes to bear the costs of necessary and appropriate legal action (dunning, collection, lawyer’s fees, etc.).
- No liability can be accepted for the correctness of the measuring equipment provided by the customer (= measuring equipment where the calibration does not lie with Labsupport).
- We cannot guarantee certain completion dates, unless these are also agreed on in writing.
- We can only provide our services as soon as the necessary technical prerequisites are put in place on the customer side. If necessary, these must be clarified in each individual case.
- Claims for damages concerning material and financial losses, which arise as consequential damages, are excluded, provided that our organization is not responsible of intent or gross negligence.
- Due to various influences (delay of spare parts, illness of relevant trained persons, etc.), delays can occur. Claims for damages due to delays are excluded, unless agreed on accordingly in written form.
- Notifications of defects and complaints of any kind are to be made in written form to the organization immediately (after 5 working days at the latest) with as precise a description of the error as possible and an indication of the possible causes, otherwise warranty claims will be forfeited.
Data Protection & Confidentiality
- All information we see from the customer is treated as confidential information (e.g. sample designations, research areas, etc.).
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, our organization does not store or archive any test and maintenance results generated by us, except for service reports.
- The handling of data protection in our organization is regulated in a separate information sheet on data protection. This document is accessible on our homepage.
Place of jurisdiction and final provisions
- The place of jurisdiction is agreed to be the competent court for the location of our company, whereby Austrian law shall apply without exception.
- The severability clause is applied: should individual parts of these GTC be rendered invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining parts.
Status: 9. Jun.2022
Company wording: Labsupport GmbH & Co KG
Owner: DiHoBa Analysentechnik GmbH
Object of the company: Service Technology and Trade
UID No.: ATU69952367
Company register number: FN 440720 v
Commercial register court: Tulln
Main street 132
3441 Baumgarten am Tullnerfeld
Tel: +43 699 194 782 74
District office: Tulln